Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program is now open for qualified candidates who are recent graduates from recognized institutions to apply. The program aims to attract and guide innovative, hardworking, and creative minds that are technically inclined.
The company offers a 12-month plus graduate training program before you move into experienced work. During this program, you will explore your passion for innovation and desire to join a leader.
Hence, you will enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages the generation of ideas as well as exploring your thoughts.
Start Date: March 2022
Application Deadline: Not specified
Program Location: Nigeria
Duration: 12 months
Available slots: several
Nationality: Any Nationality
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Applicants must be engineering graduates who completed their studies in 2019 and 2020 in one of the following bachelor’s degrees;
- Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Applicants should not have more than a year of work experience
- You should have graduated with a bachelor’s degree by the latest December 2020
- Should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Verification of the NYSC program will be done on shortlisted candidates
- At least have Database Understanding
- Basic Network level competence
- An entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Broad Technical Skill
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Creative Thinking
- Problem-Solving skills
- Partnership & collaboration skills
- Good planning organizing skills
- Presentation skills, both oral and written
- Good Communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Opportunity to join a team of diverse innovators who are all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next
- Using your skills and creativity to push boundaries of what is possible
- Building never-seen-before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems
- An opportunity to work for Global leaders in the Telecommunication industry
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from across the globe
- Access to a mentor and buddy program
- Opportunity for continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms, and via e-learning.
- Mentorship programs provided by the senior specialists in the industry
To apply for this program, interested applicants can use this link.