About ABNL Limited
ABNL Ltd. was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and well-being of the company.
Application deadline: Dec 10, 2021
Operations (Tech) – Operations Advisor I
Job Description as Operations tech advisor
- Operations Advisor has responsibilities for clusters, zone, or the global company level.
- Expert resource for specific management systems, global processes and procedures, technical matters, and coordination of improvement plans.
- Demonstrates expert operations and/or maintenance skills; ability to influence without authority and interact at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with diverse groups; able to network effectively across organizations.
- Operations Advisor will cover some but not all of the responsibilities listed below.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinates development of operations and maintenance design philosophies including project-specific specifications.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of the impact of changes across functional boundaries.
- Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Global Product Quality Management System (GPQMS)/Global Product Integrity Management System (GPIMS), Hydrocarbon Controls Practices (HCP) matters, Unit Internal Assessment (UIA), and audit preparation.
- Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of risk assessments, incident investigation.
- Provides functional guidance with respect to technical matters and structural improvements/initiatives in operations and/or manufacturing and may include coordination of improvement plans.
- Helps coordinate cost management and productivity improvement plans.
- Provides technical support and input to training development and delivery.
- Leads or participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Supports Operations Management as requested.
- Develops, maintains, and shares best practices.
- Guides resources that are made available to execute key initiatives.
- Networks and develops effective relationships with cross-functional representatives and teams, industry associations’ suppliers, and resellers/dealers/third parties as appropriate.
- Develops project plans while identifying application opportunities for lessons learned & best practices sharing.
- May provide technical expertise and facilitate consistent coordination of conceptual and pre-Front End Engineering Design (FEED) studies.
- May assist with Company Plan preparation and stewardship.
Skills and Qualifications
- 7-10 years of closely related experience
- Degree preferred
- Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, collaboration, effective communication, mentorship, innovative, applied learning, shows initiative.
- Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management – operations and maintenance, managing critical operations and workforce, plant operating technology, maintenance management.
- Demonstrates sound business judgment, decision-making skills, and customer focus
- ASNT Level 3 in at least 5 out of 7 NDT methods
- Minimum of 5 years NDE advisory experience (inspector training, code interpretation, 3rd party supervision)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please be informed that the requirements above must be met as they are mandatory.