At OLX Group we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
We are looking for DevOps engineers who take ownership of the management of large-scale infrastructure while improving reliability and automation. DevOps Engineers actively manage the infrastructure software, maintain it & scale it and at the same time passionate about exploring new technologies!
What will you be doing?
- Demonstrable skills and experience in managing, troubleshooting, and tuning Linux
- Demonstrable experience of working in a high volume, large deployment, and multi-
- Experience with industry-standard foundation technologies such as TCP/IP, HTTP,
HTTPS, DNS, and SMTP
- Experience with public cloud providers such as AWS (preferred) and GCP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems
- Experience with Content Distribution Networks such as Akamai and CloudFront
Requirements: Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience in supporting hosted services in a high-volume customer-
- Experience with DevOps tools, processes, culture, distributed systems and
supporting mission-critical systems
- Experience working on Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines using tools
such as Jenkins and GitLab
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure provisioning tools such as Terraform, Ansible
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams
- Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through
- Demonstrated ability to write programs and utilities using a high-level programming
languages like Go, Ruby, or Python
- Proven experience in running and managing infrastructure at scale using container
orchestration tool AWS EKS.
Application deadline: 6th of March, 2022.
Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt.
Please note that this is a full-time role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.