The keystone startup advantage (KSA) program 2022 is a social enterprise initiative that aligns with the United Nations Envision #2030 sustainable development goal (UN SDG). It is a special incubator program with offerings to attend to the needs of startups/SMEs.
The UN SDG (8) states that:
“To promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and decent work for all”
What to expect in the Keystone startup advantage program
- 3 months investor readiness program- this program will use a blended approach as it tends to offer a hybrid option virtually and physically. The modules will be tutor-led and self-study with an e-learning platform that is friendly. The program will be an intensive one with designs to have a group and one-on-one mentoring and coaching sessions during the period.
- A platform to bring together innovative SMEs and Tech startups with potential investors.
- An opportunity to win a 3 million naira grant to support business operations of 3 successful SMEs/Startups.
- First-hand connection with Tech thought leaders and listening to their success stories.
- Getting access to skills and knowledge that will help fast track their businesses to the next growth phase.
- Participation in a Demo day where entrepreneurs get to pitch their ideas to selected investors.
- A chance to be a part of a startup community/ecosystem and access the opportunities and network it offers.
- The focus will be on startups/SMEs in fintech, creative, education, agro, health, and other potential growth sectors. Sectors with technology-driven and innovative ideas/solutions that will attract the interest of investors. Investors can be both locally and internationally.
- Startups and SMEs to be considered are those that have gone past the ideation stage. Also, those in the validation phase or have scaled through the validation phase.
KSA Program Application
Applications will be open by January 31, 2022, for eligible and interested participants to apply here.
In conclusion, through the keystone startup advantage program, the vision as a bank is to impact 1000 startups in 5 years by impacting 100 annually.