Field Engineering 2022 Opportunities (Nigeria).
Are you looking for a way to make a significant difference in a firm that values advancement and innovation? Join us at Baker Hughes and become a part of a team that will push and inspire you! Let’s band together and move forward with our energies.
We create better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people with operations in over 120 countries. We’re committed to attaining net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 as a leading partner to the energy industry, and we’re always looking for the right individuals to help us get there. People who are as committed to making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient as we are.
Our Early Career Program in Field Engineering inspires and guides recent graduates through career-defining experiences. This program lasts up to three years and involves you in assisting clients in locating and producing energy more efficiently. Graduates of the program will be able to make innovative contributions to our future.
As a Field Engineer, you will serve as the primary point of contact for our on-site teams and the client. You’ll use your technical and professional skills to guarantee that equipment is correctly installed, maintained, and started. You will assist in developing reliable, high-quality support for our clients by making innovative contributions to our future.
Would you like to work in the field with our customers?
Do you enjoy tackling technical challenges?
Join our team of Field Engineers
- As a crew member, you’ll be responsible for deploying tools and services, as well as liaising with clients and shore-based Operations Managers.
- Participating in the actual, hands-on effort of solving complex technical challenges
- Preparing, recording, and receiving outbound and inbound goods to and from the well site.
- Providing tender support, including data analysis and cost estimations, as well as assisting with invoicing.
- Taking advantage of job shadowing possibilities to gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (all disciplines), engineering technology, mathematics, chemistry, geosciences, or a related field is required
A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required (or equivalent)
Completed your Bachelor’s degree in the recent 36 months
Completed any national service requirements
Be able to communicate well in written and spoken English
Possessing the ability to travel globally
You must be legally able to work in the nation where you are applying
Have good interpersonal skills, as well as a teamwork aptitude and the capacity to mentor others.
- Flexible; We work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can adapt to and deliver on these, we can offer some flexibility in this role. When you apply, tell us about your chosen working options.
Benefits of Working with Us
Working at Baker Hughes puts you at the cutting edge of the energy shift. Our employees are diverse, ambitious, and work well together. We’re on a mission to reshape the energy industry by combining engineering, data, and science.
For over a century, our inventions have transformed the energy industry. But, in order to keep moving forward tomorrow, we must continue to push the envelope now. We give individuals that are up for a challenge a package that indicates how much we respect their input.