Software Engineering graduate opportunity is now opened at Microsoft, Kenya. Interested? Then you should take advantage of this opportunity.
Every year, Microsoft welcomes thousands of university graduates and students from all over the world. You contribute your ambitions, talent, and potential, as well as your enthusiasm for the trip ahead.
We’re a company of learn-it-all rather than know-it-all, with a culture that promotes a growth mentality, a theme of inspiring greatness, and encourage teams and leaders to give it their all every day.
Role: Individual Contributor
Location: Kenya, Nairobi
Start Date: Autumn 2022
Duration: Full-Time Graduate Role
- Uses sound and innovative engineering techniques to address complicated challenges.
- Quickly picks up new engineering techniques and applies them to his or her work.
- To improve his or her technical solutions, he or she solicits feedback and adopts internal or industry best practices.
- Demonstrates time management and software project completion skills in a collaborative team environment.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a similar discipline is being pursued or recently completed.
- A year or two of object-oriented programming experience (C, C#, C++, Java, Python) is required.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of computer science concepts, such as data structures and algorithms.
• Only individuals studying at universities in Kenya will be considered, with a focus on those planning to conclude studying (having final graduation) in 2022.
Benefits and Perks of Working with Microsoft
- Investments and savings
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Networking opportunities
- Product and service discounts
- Ample vacation time