At Microsoft, we are well aware that there are numerous routes into the technology business and into our company.
We’re always searching for innovative methods to break down traditional entry barriers for talent and to capitalize on the skills and experiences of those who haven’t followed standard academic courses.
You would have heard about tech and data analysis.
A data analyst uses data analysis technologies to extract useful information from data and data sources. These findings, which are derived from raw data, assist their employers or clients in making informed business decisions by discovering numerous insights, facts, and trends.
Are you interested in becoming a Data Analyst?
Do you stay in Lagos or will be able to move to Lagos during the program?
Here is an opportunity to apply to the Data Analyst Apprenticeship Program with Microsoft Leap.
- A flair for numbers or basic mathematics skills.
- Basic knowledge of any of Microsoft Excel, Power BI or Tableau, etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps obligation or are exempt.
- Completed a tertiary degree in a numerate field.
- Female-only cohort.
- The Leap Program is an intensive 16-week program. While in the program, participants are discouraged from taking on extra professional responsibilities.
Selected individuals will be invited to interview for the Leap Program
- The interview process will consist of two 45-minute online interviews.
- Interview questions will focus on the following areas:
- Technical skills
- Collaborative skills
- Problem-solving skills