This is a coding course for complete beginners. As a mentee on the program, you do not need to have any prior IT experience or understanding of coding, but you must be willing to devote at least 20 hours per week to your learning throughout your time there.
According to an in-house assessment of one of our prior cohorts, you will need to devote an average of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week to your learning while on the program.
Depending on your learning path, you will receive a Certificate in web development (front end), mobile app development, or data science upon completion of the program.
By applying on time, the scheme’s coordinators will have enough time to plan for the mentors’ and mentees’ successful completion and experience of the program.
Furthermore, submitting an application on time allows our volunteer mentors to make appropriate time in their busy schedules for the new mentees.
The following steps are involved in the planning process:
- Induction of the mentee into the program
- Preparation and provision of training resources
- Creation of a bespoke itinerary for the mente
- Provision of required assistance for the mentee
Applicants should be aware that the information gathered by LD is used solely for administrative purposes and will not be shared with any third parties without the mentees’ consent. In addition, the goal of gathering the data is to supply the scheme’s coordinators with the essential information to provide individualized support to each mentee.
Important details for all applicants:
1. You must be inspired.
2. You must be committed to completing the program; our mentors are busy professionals with years of experience in the IT industry in the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Nigeria, and the United Kingdom, among other places.
3. You’ll need access to a computer and the internet.
4. You must devote at least one hour per day to the program. The more time you dedicate to the program, the sooner you will be able to finish it.
5. You must set SMART goals and objectives (e.g., complete a course module or project by the end of Week).
6. All work must be saved to GitHub, with a plan for follow-up.
7. You must communicate with your mentor about the progress of your work on a weekly basis.
The deadline for applications is December 13, 2021.
Click here for more information: https://ldbootcamp.com.ng/