A technology consulting company that works with clients to solve complexities in managing technology projects, people, and operations in Africa.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
It is a 4 months contract job. The location is Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria and it is onsite. Salary is within the range of #600,000-#650,000.
• Designing a Web App UI (both for web and mobile versions)
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe. cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field