The Goldman Sachs Africa & Caribbean Recruiting Programme is open to all African and Caribbean students designed to expose students to the financial world through hands-on experience.
The program will be an interactive multi-day event for African students and Caribbean graduating students in 2022 and 2023.
Participants will be opportune to:
- to get tangible resume-enhancing skills as well as tips via interactive workshops
- closely work with peer groups of like minds to develop technical and soft skills
- explore the extensive range of engineering career opportunities available in the financial industry
- collaborate and network with Goldman Sachs professionals and get informed about their experiences alongside diverse backgrounds
In the previous year, the initiative spread across the continent as representatives of Goldman Sachs visited Nairobi, Kenya for the first time in addition to previously visited cities like Accra, Ghana, and Lagos, Nigeria.
This served as both a recruiting and an educational visit that exposed the students to the opportunities of Goldman Sachs’ culture and careers in Engineering. A total number of 164 students were successfully admitted from over 1,200 applicants.
Application Instructions for Goldman Sachs program
Eligibility: Graduating students of the year 2022 and 2023
Process: While applying, applicants should select the listed criteria below
- Recruiting Year – 2022
- Position – Summer Analyst (London)
- Division – Engineering
- Sub Division – Africa Recruiting Programme
For more information, kindly visit the official webpage of Goldman Sach Africa & Caribbean Recruiting Programme