Another edition of the DAAYTA for the year 2022 is here again! The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM drive in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs which aims at offering young Nigerians an opportunity to build and grow innovative start-up ideas that will add economic value to the country.
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) program founded in 2015 is a youth awards initiative in line with ARM’s dedication to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in honor of its founding CEO, Deji Alli. The initiative came to be with the aim of bringing together a generation of distinct leaders who will be working together to build a great future.
The goal of the initiative is to provide support to young entrepreneurs that possess intentional ideas which have a positive impact on people’s lives, their communities, and also generate financial returns.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and similar to the previous edition, DAAYTA 2022 final event will be virtual and applications are welcomed from all parts of Nigeria.
Application deadline is 7th January 2022
The eligibility for the ARM Young Talent Awards are:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- The age of the applicant must be between 18- 30 years
- Applications submitted must be applicants original work
- Applicants must have a minimum viable product(MVP) i.e have users
- Be capable of sponsoring travel expenses and other associated costs if necessary
- Applicants (with co-founder/team where they exist) must be available for the 2-day pitch workshop as well as the final pitch event slated for March and April 2022
- Understand what ARM does and what it stands for
- Lastly, applicants must be ready to be an ARM Ambassador
ARM Young Talent Award Prizes
The emerged winner will receive a funding of Twelve Million Naira subject to terms and conditions over a period of 1 year for the outlined purposes:
- As a contribution to working capital
- Participation in an entrepreneurial education program at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Center in Lagos, Nigeria
- Receive Five (5) months of acceleration support services by TVC Labs for the development of their venture.
For more information, click here