This is the 13th edition of the CIO100 Awards Africa. The event will be a combination of the awards & symposium. Therefore, Tech bigwigs will be in attendance, exchanging ideas on technology in Africa.
The past 12 editions have centered on celebrating only East Africa’s home ground. But, this 13th edition will be the first-ever to celebrate tech heavyweights from across the continent.
Location: The Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort in Mombasa 19 and 20 November.
Date: 18th and 19th November/ GMT+3
The Symposium will tackle big questions such as:
- How can organizations Accelerate Time to Value (TtV) for digital transformation initiatives?
- Is BigTech Reaping Where They Did Not Sow?
- What is the future of work?
- Gain access to first-hand insights from the industry’s biggest names on what progress has been made and what opportunities lie ahead
- Join leaders from across the tech spectrum and reimagine the role of technology in our world.
- Have a unique meeting of cross-industry, cross-discipline tech leaders deep-diving into the new potential of technology. From information security to quantum computing, the newest use cases live would be shared.
As we all know, the tech ecosystem is incredibly interdependent and partnerships are essential. Join this 2+ days of bespoke 1-2-1 networking through the matchmaking and meetings services for total interaction.
Speakers At The Event
Heated panel discussions are expected to be part of the main attraction as industry insiders battle it out in debates. Some of the speakers include:
- HE Hassan Joho (Governor at Mombasa County)
Doug Hunter (Head of Customer and Ecosystem Enablement at SYSPRO Africa)
Oladimeji Kazeem (Data Intelligence Analyst at Tim and Trendy, Nigeria)
Kelly Bently (Chief Rebel at The Rebel Element)
Juan A. Rodriguez (EMEA Sales Director – Digital Identity of Entrust)
Segun Ijifisayo (CIO at Biosmart Technology, Nigeria)
Agnes Muthoni (Director of Strategic Partnerships at Andela)
Kenneth Ogwang (Head of Digital and Technology, Eastern and Southern Africa at EABL)
Rich Tanksley (Co-Founder of Hugo)
And a whole lot of speakers.
Partners And Sponsors
The event is in partnership with
And some other technology companies.
Register to know more about the key speakers and what to expect at the event, follow this link: https://cioea.glueup.com/event/the-africa-cio100-symposium-awards-39897/#tickets