MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year.
About This Role
Job Identification: Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager-Presales
Division: Enterprise Business
• Assist the sales team in defining corporate clients technical needs with Network Group
• Assist the BAC and Sector Manager in a technical presentation to clients
• Identify and tailor technical solutions to suit client needs
• Analyze, develop and implement solutions for optimum data usage
• Monitor and control products implemented
• Assist the sales teams with new business growth by defining corporate clients’ technical needs.
• Define clients’ technical requirements
• Project manage the technical solution delivery to clients requirements gathering, design/configuration, Proof of concept, and implementation
• Disseminate technical information to the entire salesforce
• Provide technical and system solution support to the business solution’s sales team
• Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
• Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
• First Degree in any related discipline
• Fluent in English
• 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
• Experience working in a medium organization
• Experience in technical sales preferably in the telecoms environment.
• Business processes and Strategic planning implementation.