An Information Technology company.
Our client is looking to hire a very experienced intermediate UI/UX Designer.
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuition and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- 3-4 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Figma and Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver.
- Should ideally be very good at graphics designing.
The job location is Lagos, Nigeria, and onsite. It is a three-month contract and working hours are full-time. The salary range is between N415,000-N440,000.