African Digital Week is a virtual event devoted to the digital transformation of modern society. It entails about 15 forums, allowing viewers access to useful information about the essential trends related to digital technology. Experts and business leaders from Africa and across the globe will be present to share personal and professional ideas, knowledge, best-case practices, and showcase project experiences.
Goals of the African Digital Week
- To speed up digital transformation for businesses.
- Inspire young professionals in taking lead for the digital revolution
- To grow overall interest in digital technologies.
- Create a platform for experts across the globe to share their knowledge and experience.
- Build a community of professionals with a new mindset towards the digitalization of our world and economy.
- Present breakthrough innovations in digital technologies.
Details of Event
Date: February 21- 25 2022
The participation in African Digital Week 2022
You can choose to participate in the event as
To Register for African Digital Week
Free: This ticket is valid for the Expo zone only
Early bird: $40 ($48 incl. VAT) From 01/05/2021 – To 31/10/2021
Regular: $80 ($96 incl. VAT) From 01/11/2021 – To 10/02/2022
Late fee: $160 ($192 incl. VAT) From 11/02/2022 – To 20/02/2022