MasterCard is a leading global financial services and technology company located in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless.
Role: Manager, Gateway, Tech Support
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Duration: full time
Deadline: not specified
- The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure that enables MasterCard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets.
- It is the housing for all MasterCard capabilities in geography, and it aims to drive MasterCard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into MasterCard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings.
- Products and Solutions roles will support the Customer Solution Center Lead & Solution Architects to bring together existing MA capabilities, products, and solutions in a holistic, bundled way to customers.
- They also act as an expert for their products/solutions portfolio in their geography, to drive an enabling market and support sales as well as acting as the key interface with regional product teams to ensure an effective feedback loop.
- This role reports to the Customer Solution Center Lead + regional MPGS team.
Act as an expert for their geography/solution portfolio:
- Provides Payment Gateway, Fraud solutions, online payments, eCommerce subject matter expertise and leverages MasterCard acceptance solutions to drive sales and revenue goals
- Work with acquirers, payment facilitators, and payment service providers to drive MPGS utilization and enable the roll-out of new checkout experiences
- Provides market intelligence and market requirements to product managers to support product design, development, and implementation efforts
- Build and manage a strong sales pipeline and monitor opportunities
- Bring their deep knowledge of products, services, or platform capabilities to a solution-selling environment
- Accountable for having a deep understanding of the assigned product, service, or platform
- Provide visibility to the CSCL and SA on the latest product developments within their purview and communicate accurate solution knowledge to tackle client opportunities
- Proactively monitor and engage with customers to ensure customer success and benefit from MasterCard’s products and solutions
Support CSC value proposition development and sale:
- Provide the Solution Architects (SA) and the Customer Solution Center Lead (CSCL) with their solution expertise in crafting the technical architecture of the customer value proposition
- Coordinate with the help of SA and CSCL, with other sales specialists in developing an end-to-end value proposition
- Provide their expertise and deep knowledge of product implementation and success with clients during the solution selling process (upon the request of the CSCL or AM/BD)
Drive an enabling market, localization, and support sales:
- Enabling new capabilities in the market e.g. SRC, MDES, Contactless, QR, etc. and ensuring market readiness
- Supporting AM’s in their market to optimize what we have today e.g. providing expert advice/ guidance on prepaid penetration for an existing relationship
- Work directly with client counterparts on non-complex, one solution-focused opportunities when the AM needs their support
Knowledge and best practice sharing:
- Share information on the latest customer needs and opportunities as well as relevant market intelligence with the product management teams to drive smart solutions internally within MA
- Share best practices and knowledge with other SSs to improve the solution of their product, service, or platform within client contexts
Note: Senior Products and Solutions roles in large CSCs may manage a team.
- Deep technical expertise in assigned product, service, or platform capability
- Ability to collaborate and work on internal squads created to develop end-to-end solutions for clients with multiple MA capabilities i.e. products, services, or platforms
- Clear ability to solve problems and understand relationships with the client’s needs
- Ability to communicate with and build a relationship with client counterparts when requested by account managers or business development managers
- Strong communication skills
- Apply here