The African Masters of Machine Intelligence (AMMI) is an English-taught program which will train well-rounded Machine Intelligence (MI) researchers by focusing on both basic MI research and the creation of a wide range of applications that address Africa’s and the world’s current and future requirements.
Application is FREE and selected candidates will be sponsored, based on SCHOLARSHIP.
The campus is based in Senegal and if selected, you will be required to stay on campus.
Opportunities As An AMMI Graduate
AMMI graduates will go on to start and/or join the top private and public R&D labs in Africa and beyond, therefore strengthening the African MI community and the scientific community at large.
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- A minimum average of B (or 80%) grade or better is required.
- Interest and/or background in artificial intelligence, machine learning etc. demonstrated in courses taken and projects undertaken.
- A strong zeal in solving national or continental problems using science and tech.
- All necessary certificates should be available upon admission and arrival on Campus.
- Upload your official transcripts with your application.
- All documents not in English or French should be translated and issued along with their original copies.
- At least three references are required.
- A complete CV starting with most recent experience first.
You can apply without your full transcript and provide the full copy once given admission.
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 30, 2021.